Most frequent questions and answers about shopping with us.
Yes, you need to create an account to shop on Gaire.
Because that’s the only place where you can see all your details about previous buying products, track your orders and more.
- You can create your own Gaire account manually by going into my account page,
- or account will be created by itself on the checkout process, while filling the form on the payment process.
To remove an item from your shopping cart, please follow these steps:
- On Your Desktop:
Step 1 – Open gairemobile.com
Step 2 – Go to your Cart.
Step 3 – You can also view the cart by hovering it or going for the checkout process.
Step 4 – After you see the listed cart items just click on the cross button just on the picture below, that way you can remove a product.
(Note: If you have multiple products you can select all items and remove them by one action rather than removing them individually one by one)
Before you can start shopping, make sure you have registered an account on Gaire.
Browse through our categories/sub-categories or use the search bar to find your favorite products
On the product details page, you can tap
- “Add to Cart” to place the selected item on your shopping cart.
- Now click on the “View Cart” to see your product.
- After checking a product you can also add a coupon if you have any, where you get a discount when buying something for the first time in our store. After that click on proceed to checkout button.
- Finally, add your shipping address, other necessary details and choose your payment method and click on the place your order button.
- That’s all.
Unfortunately, as far now we don’t allow users to call for orders better you can visit our showroom to buy a product.
However, placing an order on Gaire is really simple, and we would love for you to try it out for yourself!
- You just have to simply create an account, select what you are looking for, and pay!
It’s very simple unlike the other ecommerce stores we don’t have huge marketplace, we don’t have a huge seller base either.
- It’s only because of the location that you are live in right now, which will take more effort and cost to deliver your product.
If you are having trouble placing products in your cart, please make sure that you have made all selections.
If you still have problems, this may mean that the item you are trying to buy is sold out. Please get in touch with our Customer Support Team via Live Chat (between 9:00 am to 7:00 pm from Sunday to Friday)